ICOG has teamed with NFOIC and FOIA Machine to provide an online public records request and tracking system. Whether you’re a professional FOI user or a member of the general public who has never submitted an open records request, we’ll help you streamline the process. Using FOIA Machine*, you can track the progress of your requests, keep your efforts organized, set reminders for yourself and more. Users will be able to:
- Prepare an open records request following the applicable laws of that jurisdiction
- Send requests directly to the correct person or department
- Track requests from filing through receipt of records
- Rally support for their requests when governments are unresponsive
If you have specific questions about how this platform works, please visit the FAQ section.
* Remember, users need to be logged in with FOIA Machine to use this. You can create an account here if you don’t have one set up.