March 10 is the deadline to register for the Citizen Journalism Boot Camp to be assured of receiving a free parking pass in the mail. Please note that parking on the IUPUI campus is monitored closely, and parking violations will be issued to those who do not have a pass. If you do not have a parking pass, you will need to park in a pay garage at your expense.
About The Author
The Indiana Coalition for Open Government is an all-volunteer education, watchdog, and open government advocacy organization. If there is a question or story to share about open government, public records, open door law, or other related topics please get in touch.
February 3, 2009
October 6, 2006
November 24, 2004
- The Brechner Report: 11/10/2023 – All the latest government transparency news
- Shading Sunshine: The Proliferation of Exemptions to State Open Records Laws
- Route Fifty: Access to public records is ‘deteriorating terribly’
- CFOIC report: Colorado should bar public officials’ use of disappearing messaging apps for official business
- Bloomberg: Meet the Man (Jason Leopold) Who Sues the Government for Information