It’s a voice we often disregard and pass by. But how exactly do people feel who are on the opposite end of a records request? Here’s an interesting post in Fort Wayne from a school employee who is also a blogger. ICOG believes that public information ought to be public, but we wanted to share the opposite view here in Ad Fontes Fort Wayne.
About The Author
The Indiana Coalition for Open Government is an all-volunteer education, watchdog, and open government advocacy organization. If there is a question or story to share about open government, public records, open door law, or other related topics please get in touch.
March 23, 2010
January 1, 2010
April 4, 2005
- The Brechner Report: 11/10/2023 – All the latest government transparency news
- Shading Sunshine: The Proliferation of Exemptions to State Open Records Laws
- Route Fifty: Access to public records is ‘deteriorating terribly’
- CFOIC report: Colorado should bar public officials’ use of disappearing messaging apps for official business
- Bloomberg: Meet the Man (Jason Leopold) Who Sues the Government for Information