With all of the questions surrounding the current pandemic, Public Data is critical in helping shed light on the observations of the world. The Indiana Coalition for Open Government is asking the community to help share what their local governments are doing or not doing during the pandemic. Have there been changes to their attendance? Fast response times? Longer delays?
Please share what you are seeing in your area of Indiana.
(This page is a work in progress. Please check back for updates.)
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
Data Aggregated by ICOG
Indiana COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Open Dataset, (Google Sheet) – Last Updated May 10th
If you would like to perform your own analysis of the Indiana Department of Health data, you can download the Source JSON files from our repository. Interesting discoveries? Please share!
Other Data Sources
- SAVI Indiana Coronavirus Data Hub from IUPUI’s Polis Center
- IUPUI’s Polis Center Spreadsheet Source Data
- IUPUI’s Polis Center COVID-19 National Dashboard
- IUPUI’s Polis Center COVID-19 Indiana Dashboard
- IUPUI’s SAVI Central Indiana Neighborhood-Level Risk Estimates