Politically, Rep. Mark Souder, R-IN, and Rep. Dan Burton, R-IN, have little in common with freshman Rep. Brad Ellsworth, D-IN. But the three shared honors in the Congressional Management Foundation’s review of the best Web sites on Capital Hill recently. The foundation rated Web sites for content, usability and interactivity, among other things. Find out why these three members of the Indiana delegation were singled out in this year’s Gold Mouse Awards by reading the full report.
About The Author
The Indiana Coalition for Open Government is an all-volunteer education, watchdog, and open government advocacy organization. If there is a question or story to share about open government, public records, open door law, or other related topics please get in touch.
June 2, 2007
September 21, 2006
March 18, 2004
February 3, 2008
- The Brechner Report: 11/10/2023 – All the latest government transparency news
- Shading Sunshine: The Proliferation of Exemptions to State Open Records Laws
- Route Fifty: Access to public records is ‘deteriorating terribly’
- CFOIC report: Colorado should bar public officials’ use of disappearing messaging apps for official business
- Bloomberg: Meet the Man (Jason Leopold) Who Sues the Government for Information